Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

Test: How Spiritual are You?


  1. I often feel so connected to the
    people around me that it is like there is no separation between us. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  2. I often do things to help protect animals and plants from extinction. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  3. I am fascinated by the many things in life
    that cannot be scientifically explained.
    TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  4. Often I have unexpected flashes of insight or understanding while relaxing. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  5. I sometimes feel so connected to nature that everything seems to be part of one living organism. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  6. I seem to have a ‘sixth sense’ that sometimes allows me to know what is going to happen. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  7. Sometimes I have felt like I was part of something with no limits or boundaries
    in time and space. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  8. I am often called ‘absent-minded’ because I get so wrapped up in what I am doing that
    I lose track of everything else. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  9. I often feel a strong sense of unity with all the things around me. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  10. Even after thinking about something a long time, I have learned to trust
    my feelings more than my logical reasons. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  11. I often feel a strong spiritual or emotional connection with all the people
    around me. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  12. Often when I am concentrating on something, I lose awareness of the passage of time. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  13. I have made real personal sacrifices in order to make the world a better place,
    like trying to prevent war, poverty and injustice. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  14. I have had experiences that made my role in life so clear to me that I felt very happy and excited. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  15. I believe that I have experienced extrasensory perception. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  16. I have had moments of great joy in which I suddenly had a clear, deep feeling of oneness with all that exists. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  17. Often when I look at an ordinary thing, something wonderful happens. I get the feeling that I am seeing it fresh for the time first time. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  18. I love the blooming of flowers in the spring as much as seeing an old friend again.
    TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  19. It often seems to other people like I am in another world because I am so
    completely unaware of things going on around me. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
  20. I believe that miracles happen. TRUE 01 /FALSE 00
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-science-of-well-being-9780198567523?cc=de&lang=en&

SCORING

  1. 14 + = Highly Spiritual, a real mystic;
  2. 12-13 = Spiritually aware, easily lost in the moment;
  3. 08-11 = Spiritually average; could develop more spiritual life if desired;
  4. 06-07 = A practical empiricist lacking self-transcendence;
  5. 01-05 = Highly skeptical: Resistant to developing spiritual awareness.









Kommentar veröffentlichen