Hye asked him why he had to pause, he said he wants to be sure with his answer... then both laughed. They laughed because we both know whatever the answer may be, it's nothing for them.
Hye believes this is not the reality to many people. Nowadays, we hear stories like: A girl married his husband because he is wealthy and powerful. She vowed she will love him come what may... but when the man became broke, they divorced. The girl actually did not love his husband. She loved his money. Or was it actually love.
Here are some thoughts I've saved from Hye´s discussion board - enjoy!
with any 'how' questions that my guy asked me, i was always like 'i dont/cant know how to answer how questions. i dont know hes already pissed with that haha!i even hate the song 'how deep is your love'.i just think that in loving, there shouldnt be any measurement, it should be infinite.
- Would you ever ask your partner?
- Which answer would you give if you´d be asked?
- If you would not answer in words, how would you respond?
- Why would you "not" answer?
- Which alternatives do you know to answer a question ;-)
- Film Summary