Sonntag, 5. April 2015

~ Love's Holy Space


Who is in the house of my heart,
I cried in the middle of the night.

Love said,
"It is I, but what are all these images that fill your house?"

I said,
"they are the reflection of Your Beautiful Face."

Love asked,
"But what is this image full of pain?"


I said,
"it is me lost in the sorrows of life."
and showed Love my soul full of wounds.


Love offered me
one end of a thread and said,


"Take it so I can pull you back,
but do not break the delicate string."

I reached towards it but Love
struck my hand.


I asked,
"Why the harshness O Lord?"


Love said,
"To remind you that whoever comes to Love's Holy Space,
proud and full of himself, will be sent away.
Look at Love
with eyes of your heart."





Friends,

If I told you about a Land of Love,
would you follow me and come?

In that Land, there are Vineyards
that yield a deadly Wine
which no glass can hold it.

Would you swallow it as a remedy?
The people "There" must suffer.

Would you serve the sweetest drink to others
and take the bitter drink yourself?
There are no moons or suns "There".

Nothing waxes or wanes.
Would you surrender your plans
and forget about your materials?

AWAKEN!!

Don't become unconscious
in words and treasures, or
in ceremonies and materials.

AWAKEN!!

Don't become a collector
of signposts and maps, or
of pointers and rules.

When the Door is opened
walk through!

Don't just stand there
staring at the open Doorway!


There comes a time
when nothing is meaningful -

except surrendering to Love.

DO IT!


~ 09.06.2011 - Rumi ~



Kommentar veröffentlichen