Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

~ It's my Life - And It's My Freedom

I fucking own it.

Credo for Love & Respect
Aloha Ashton Kutcher, thank You for Your public compliment.
veryheaven is an inspirational source for so many stars  ~

WHAT A SURPRISE!
a picture with a smiling sun and three flying birds in a certain formation caught my eye.
The note written over the picture made me instantly smile, and happy.

Just shortly after I favored this foto on twitter, I took a look in my cup of coffee,
and then I smiled even more: On the coffeesurface ... there was a smiley
smiling
at me
with hearts in his eyes.

I went to the the coffeebar in the internet cafe, and showed it to my girlfriends,
Now we three were laughing. Anyone here experienced in decoding
Coffeecup Secrets
;)


We wonder how many other people have seen us giggling,
cause everyone in here is captured live, on the surveillance cam
.
~






Kommentar veröffentlichen